Friday, March 20, 2009

"I wanna do it again!"

At this time last week, I was getting ready to go up to Lutsen, Minnesota for a weekend away with my hubby, my brother and his wife. The guys were going skiing and we, the ladies, were headed to the spa! How I wish that I could go back in time and relive last weekend!!! Not only was the spa pampering amazing and much needed, but the condo that we rented was right on the shore of Lake Superior. The water was so calm in the morning and looked beautiful with sheets of ice slowly drifting.
In the picture above, my Sis-in-law has herself perched in front of the huge windows overlooking the lake to do a bit of knitting. She didn't get much done on the scarf though since the view was sort of impossible to look away from!

May you all have a "I wanna do it again" kind of experience this weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment