Wednesday, March 25, 2009


Apparently, March is the official season of bridal showers and I'm hoping that it extends into April as well because it sure is good for business! With all the gloom of the economy lately, I find myself extremely lucky to be able to turn off the news and escape to my design world. There I can feed off the excitement of my customers who are all preparing for bridal showers, baby showers, birthday parties or announcing the birth of a baby or an engagement.... in other words, I get to work with a bunch of really happy people!

This quote makes me realize how long ago it has been since I was the one planning my wedding. My hubby and I will have been married for 10 years this August and have been together for a total of 14 years now. Being a month shy of 31, that makes it almost half of my lifetime that I've been with my husband!! I don't think it's a miracle - although I DO believe in miracles - but I do know that I am still completely smitten with my honey. (smiles)

Only two more days until the weekend! I hope you're planning something fun!

1 comment:

  1. Half your life with Rich -- wow!

    I might have to take you up on that kayak offer. Things are really crazy up here. Pray for our volunteers and the strength of the dikes.

    ReplyDelete