Friday, October 23, 2009

Paisley Prints Etc. on Facebook!!

What a crazy year it's been! One year ago this month I ended my 7-year stint of designing at Square One Design and started my own company, Paisley Prints Etc. It was because of this new adventure that I was urged by many to get myself on Facebook. I was told that it was a great networking tool. I had once proclaimed that "I would NEVER join Facebook." I had the impression that it was something that college kids looking for a date did, not 30 year people who have been married for 10 years. Well, I WAS WRONG! It HAS been a great networking tool, both professionally and personally.

Like so many on Facebook, I do find it bit addicting at times and fascinating to read random tidbits about the lives and thoughts of those I know. And just recently, I started finding that it's fun to follow business pages as well as friends. So, I have jumped even further onto the bandwagon that I once snubbed my nose to and started a Facebook page for Paisley Prints Etc! I think it will be a great way to give my "fans" company updates, run promos, get suggestions for new products, feedback on existing product, etc. If you want to become my "fan", and I hope you do, please click here. I'd love to hear your questions, suggestions and comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment