Sunday, April 12, 2009

he loves me…

The other day, my husband surprised me by randomly bringing home fresh flowers. Of course he knows that my favorite is the Gerbera Daisy so that's what he got for me. 

I don't know if it was planned genius or dumb luck, but he discovered my new favorite vase - our coffee thermos! My crystal vases live in a box in the basement with the other frilly wedding gifts that we got 10 years ago. I would much rather repurpose something like a water pitcher or wine carafe as a vase, but had never considered the coffee thermos before. It has a fun urban shabby chic look to it and especially looks great with the graphic daisies. 

love it & love him!

1 comment:

  1. I love the thermos vase too! But I mostly wanted to comment on the graduation announcement on the right. That guy looks just like Rich did in high school :-)
    Have you made your birthday plans yet for this year?

    ReplyDelete